Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Thursday, June 02, 2005


"My Evil Shadow is Stalking Me!"

Good news! Someone has purchased my evil shadow. I am free man!

Yes, that horrible blight has finally been removed from my life thanks to the wonders of Ebay, and the joys of creative marketing. Even more interesting is the fact that that shadow sold for the wonderful price of $132.40! Not bad, eh? That's an appropriate price for an evil shadow such as mine, don't you think? :)

Congratulations to melpat68 for winning the auction!

If you're curious, feel free to investigate my other Ebay endeavors. Whether you have intentions of bidding or not, you can rest assured they will usually be quite entertaining. Afterall, creativity *is* in my blood! To ignor that fact would be like stealing the pacifier from a baby. And that's generally not a good idea. Besides, I'm in my true element when allowed to ooze creativity. As far as I'm concerned, I plan to do a lot of that in my lifetime!

Have a blessed day all! I'm off to audition a much friendlier replacement for my departed shadow! Much friendler, and far less sadistic! :)

Your happily blogging creative friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)