Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005


"Casting Update: 'The Liar'"

Today I was offered the role of Florindo (one of the male leads) in "The Liar" -- which I actually auditioned for yesterday of all things. So, it appears as though my summer acting streak will continue. After "A Little Princess" opens and closes in a week, I then move right into a month of rehearsals for "The Liar", and two weekends of performances in early September. :)

So, not only is the flurry of artwork going great, but acting seems to have wanted a piece of the action as well! But I won't let myself get too big of a head. The high points in life come in spurts. It is good to know, though, that Someone Upstairs is also standing behind my creative endeavors. For the time-being, I think I'll go with the flow and enjoy the opportunties He's provided me with. They don't always come this close together!

But for now, I'm off to bed. I have another day of "manual labor" scheduled for tomorrow. No trees or big rocks this time... but something outside (if it isn't raining). I'm eager to see what's in store for my Wednesday!

Have a blessed evening all, and I'll see you on the morrow.

Your happily blogging actor friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)