Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Friday, July 22, 2005


"Opening Night"

Opening night for "A Little Princess" went well. We had a good-sized audience, and plenty of energy. Those who came to see the show seemed to enjoy it, and compliments seemed to be all the rage. Now, though, we move on to tomorrow when we close the run of the show with a double-header! Should be fun! Bittersweet as always, but fun.

I'm off to get some sleep in the present. But I'll let you know how things go on the morrow. :)

Until then....

Your happily blogging actor friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)