Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Thursday, July 21, 2005


"Thursday in Review"

Today was a day off from rehearsing for "A Little Princess". What did I do with this rare evening to myself?.... Ironically, not much. Wasted it really. But, I suppose, considering that I've been rehearsing every night for the past two weeks, I can be afforded such a luxury. It gives me time to review, focus, and prepare because tomorrow we open with our first of three performances. :)

For those that are interested, here's how you can see the show:

Performances at:

Wisconsin Lutheran College
Center for Arts and Performance
8815 West Wisconsin Ave
Milwaukee, WI

Friday, July 22 -- 7pm
Saturday, July 23 -- 2pm, 7pm

Tickets: $8.00 at the door.

For those that are unable to attend, I'll see about having a review of the opening night performance right here sometime later Friday night. For right now, though, I think I'm going to head off, take care of a few other things, and then go to bed.

Have a blessed Friday all, and until next time,

Your happily blogging actor friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)