Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Friday, August 19, 2005


"A Day to Myself"

Today was a nice change of pace. Not only did I not have to go into work at Bluemound Graphics, but I also had the night off from rehearsal. What did I do on my wonderful day off? Well, I worked on personal projects of course! Most notably my popular "Let me be your personal artist!" Ebay auction. Plus I had two rental showings for the two open apartments in the building I live in, and I played an hour or two of one of my favorite computer games. Oh, yeah, and I topped the day off with a little splurging on some great deals at my local supermarket. :)

Yep. All-in-all, a pretty darn good day! Of course tomorrow won't be as easy. Now that the weekend is upon me, I get to do some more drawing (hopefully finishing up at least one project), and I get to work rather heavily on my lines and character for "The Liar". But other than that, it's looking like a great weekend as well!

Here's hoping it actually is!

Have a blessed weekend all, and until the morrow,

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)