Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Thursday, September 01, 2005


"Don't ever grow old!"

Yep, tis that time of year again. School is back in session. Not for me, obviously, but for most of the youth in the area. While I was walking to work at the graphics company this morning, I smiled as I saw the kids outside for recess. I remember those days... getting up early in order to rush off to catch the bus. Spending my days among friends at school. Trying to hide my crush on a cute down-to-earth girl named Joy. Ah, yes. Grade school. Those were the days! :)

I may be an adult now, but seeing those kids at play every time I walk to work reminds me that growing older doesn't mean we have to give up the joy of playing, being young, or at least remembering the good times of our youth. Far too many people do these days.... And far too many people are unhappy as a result.

Youth is a blessing. We may lose the physical benefits over time, but the spirit never dies. Don't ever let it, because when you stop enjoying life... you stop living. And life, is the greatest blessing of all! Think young. Don't ever grow old!

Have a blessed Thursday, and until the morrow,

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)