Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Sunday, November 20, 2005


"Salting the Earth"

Salt is heavy. The winter rock salt that is. Today I helped my landlord set out barrels of it at one of the other apartments he owns. And, quite honestly, it was a lot of "grunt work". But, it's also a sure sign that winter is upon us. When those big blue barrels and green tupperware tubs start to show up near your house, break out the snow shovels and the warm parkas. Cause, let me tell ya, around here, you're gonna need 'em!

Have a great evening all. I'm off to find some hot chocolate!

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)