Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Sunday, November 13, 2005


"That's a wrap!"

And just like that, our run of "A Murder Is Announced" is complete. The curtain has closed, the set it coming down, and all the actors have gone home. It's been a great four-week run, not to mention the month of rehearsals before that! Nineteen performances, 5000 audience members, two newspaper reviews, a television spot, and over a dozen British accents. Good times. Good times.

So, what's next? Well, honestly, a break for one. This was my third consecutive stage show this summer/fall. In other words, I've been in the theatre for about five months straight! I need a little time to work on other projects for a bit -- namely some notable artwork. But, on the theatre front, there are two notable stage productions coming up in the area that I'm interested in. Both are casting in the begining of December. So, a few weeks off, and than I'm back at it again. I think that should be enough time to get caught up on things outside the theatre. Just enough time for me to start missing it again. :)

Ah, yes, the life of an actor. Always exciting. Rarely something I could do without. So, here's to what's just around the corner... may it be as enjoyable as these last few months!

Have a blessed new week all, and until next time,

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)