Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005


"Passing on the Pretend"

Well, I've decided to forgo my two anticipated stage auditions today and yesterday. It's just too dang cold outside for me to consider walking to and from rehearsals on a daily basis (since I don't own a car). That, and I never was all that thrilled to be part of either of these shows to begin with. So, I think I'll just stay inside for the next two or three months -- where it's warm -- and focus my energy on other projects, like my artwork. And I'm quite certain there'll be lots of good stuff coming in that department, so stay tuned!

Come February/March, though, look to see me back on the stage again. There are some shows that really interest me coming up in early 2006. We'll just have to see what happens with those, but for now, I'm going to enjoy my winter break, visit my family up in Minnesota for the Holidays, and do whatever I can to stay warm! (Afterall, I am warm-blooded you know!)

Have a blessed Wednesday all, and until next time,

Your happily blogging actor friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)