Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Sunday, December 04, 2005


"The Wonderful White Stuff"

Yep. It snowed. This morning I awoke to find the ground covered in at least 2-3 inches of that wonderful white stuff us hearty northerners call snow. Of course, that also meant grabbing the shovel and heading out into the new wonderland and shoveling it all off the sidewalks. Which I did. Happily. Because, afterall, while I do so love the beauty of an undisturbed snowfall, I don't really want anyone to slip and fall on hidden ice. Been there. Done that.

But anyway, painful ice thoughts aside, here's to our first permanent snowfall of the season! May it beautify my front yard for weeks to come, and may it create the resources for countless artworks, snowballs, and excuses for being late!

Have a blessed weekend all, and until next time,

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)