Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006


"A Good Day"

Well, I guess I spoke too soon. The sun has disappeared again, but at least it was out and shone as brilliant as ever for about three hours (...breaking our seventeen day sunless streak!). That certainly brightened my day quite a bit! I also have the good news of noting that my cold is now a thing of the past. No more coughing and stuffy head. Very nice (and far less distracting too)! And as far as my work today is concerned, it moved along quite steadily, with the end now in sight for a few of these projects... and more waiting to be commenced.

So, all-in-all, it's been a good Tuesday. One definitely worth being thankful for! :)

Have a wonderful evening all, sleep well, and until the morrow,

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)