Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Saturday, February 18, 2006


"Birthday Recap"

Today wasn't all that different from any other Saturday. I got a little work done, but for the most part, I just took the day off and celebrated my birthday. I did recieve phone calls from my military sister down in Texas and my actress sister up north, but other than that, it was a rather quiet day. I kept it low-key.

In fact, I even managed to keep Scott (my roomate) out of the loop. He had no idea. Ironically, though, when he and I went to the store this evening, he decided to pick up a bottle of Chardonnay. Neither of us are social drinkers, but from time to time, and usually on a whim, he'll pick up something of the wine sort as a treat. It just so happened that tonight was one of those times. So, while he had no idea it was my birthday, I still ended up toasting the event! THAT -- if you ask me -- was a pretty cool happenstance!

So, here's to a new year of life. Here's to the joys and successes yet to come. May number twenty-seven be one full of adventure and fortune. And, God-willing, I'll be able to celebrate the passing of this one too in another 365 days!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend all, and until next time,

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)