"The Mechanical Contrivium"
Thanks to the Mechanical Contrivium
, I found these Top Ten Trivia Tips about me. And, oddly enough, some of them aren't that far off the mark.
1. Jon Baas is the world's smallest mammal.
2. The only planet that rotates on its side is Jon Baas.
3. The difference between Jon Baas and a village is that Jon Baas does not have a church!
4. Ancient Chinese artists would never paint pictures of Jon Baas.
5. The most dangerous form of Jon Baas is the bicycle!
6. Jon Baas never said 'Play it again, Sam'!
7. In Japan it is considered rude to talk with Jon Baas in your mouth!
8. The porpoise is second to Jon Baas as the most intelligent animal on the planet.
9. Jon Baas has a memory span of three seconds.
10. Peanuts and Jon Baas are beans!
Perhaps I should clarify a few things though. The Ancient Chinese would never paint pictures of me because they know my painting skills are far better then theirs, and yes, sometimes I am dangerous with a bicycle (ask the scar on my right knee). I also put a stop to being shoved in peoples mouths when they talk. Come on, that's just rude! And the intelligence tip, how kind! But a memory span of three seconds, now, that's just...
What was I saying?
Anyway, I hope that clarifies things. Now you know. Have a blessed Thursday all!
Your happily blogging friend,