Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Sunday, February 05, 2006


"SuperBowl Sunday"

I missed the SuperBowl. I really wasn't interested. Besides, I had work to do. But, thanks to the internet, I still had a chance to see the best part -- the commercials. ... So, here's my review:

Jon's Top Three 2006 SuperBowl Commericals:

1.) Budweiser: Streaker
2.) Budweiser: Barn
3.) Mastercard: MacGyver

Most Successful Competition Ad:
- Diet Pepsi: Kung-Fu Can

Best Theme from Last Year:
- CareerBuilder: Monkeys

Best Update to Last Year's Theme:
- CareerBuilder: Donkeys

And just for kicks, even more monkey business.

Most Creative Commercial Idea:
- Fedex: Cavemen

The "That's Just Bizarre" Award:
- Burger King: Whopperette

The "Umm, I Don't Get It" Award:
- Emerald Nuts: Druid

And most deservedly last:

This years absolute worst Commercial:
- McDonalds: Hamster

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)