Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Monday, March 06, 2006


"Five Things"

I came across the following meme on a blog I read regularly, and while I wasn't tagged with it, I still figured I'd answer it nonetheless. So, here you are, just a little more about your favorite actor/artist.

What were you doing ten years ago?

* Hmm. Ten years ago. Well, that would have been early in March 1996, so, I suppose I was just finishing my Sophomore year in high school. I wasn't all that popular back then -- just one of those creative types few people really paid much attention to. I had played JV baseball the spring before as a Freshman, but this was the year I decided to pass on that and start pursing roles and creative work on the stage instead. Two months later, in late May after school let out for the summer, I started my first official job as a Day Care Assistant at one of the local Minneapolis City Parks.

What were you doing one year ago?

* Well, let's check the blog, shall we?

Five snacks you enjoy:

* Cheese and Crackers
* Cream of Wheat with raisins
* Chocolate
* Totilla chips and salsa
* Fruit (usually apples or a banana)

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:

* Heh. I know the lyrics to hundreds of songs. Mostly Country, 80's Pop/Rock, and some Christian Contemporary songs. I think choosing only five would be a fruitless task. :)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

* Set up some sort of charity or theatre/art scholarship organization.
* See the world, particularly Greece, Rome, Ireland, and Australia/New Zealand.
* Produce a movie or similar creative venture.
* Buy a sporty yet economical car, a moderate house, and a pet cat.
* Invest in family ventures, and perhaps the stock market.

Five things you like doing:

* Writing this blog.
* Sleeping.
* Watching television.
* Listening to music.
* Being as creative as possible.

Five things you would never wear again:

* A full-body Easter Bunny costume. (Heh. Don't ask.)
* The eye-glasses I wore when I was younger.
* Gym shorts of the 80's. Ugh.

Five favorite toys:

* My computer.
* My art supplies.
* My music collection.
* My Star Trek memorabilia.
* My imagination.

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)