Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Thursday, June 01, 2006


"Minor Surgery"

Today I underwent minor surgery. I guess my string of work-related injuries while helping my landlord continues. First there was the infamous crushed finger. Then there were the painfully sunburned arms. And now today there was a 3/4 inch wood sliver that I had to surgically remove from my hand. Let's just say, it took a pair of nail-clippers and some notable digging to get it out. Yeah, not a pleasant task.

But, the good news is, the offending piece of wood has been successfully removed, the wound has been thoroughly cleaned, and the palm of my hand -- though sore -- is starting to heal nicely. Injuries happen, it's a sad fact of life. But I do have to wonder... three injuries, all while working for my landlord. Have I become jinxed? ... [grin].

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)