Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Sunday, June 25, 2006


"Quote of the Day"

"Weave in faith and God will find the thread."
- Unknown

Trust God with your troubles, and he will take care of the rest. What a powerful quote -- and an excellent reminder for the start to a new week! Faith isn't the easiest thing to accept. When it comes to trust and belief, we'd rather see concrete proof, but that still doesn't change the fact that all around us, faith can and does move mountains.

So, it's a new week. New hopes abound. New resolutions must be faced. And, as always, much uncertainty drifts in the air. But I'm still chugging along, and while a lot of my hopes for this new week rest on nothing but faith, I'm not going to let that stop me from moving even bigger mountains.

Have a blessed new week all, and until the morrow,

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)