Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Thursday, August 03, 2006


"Wisconsin State Fair, 2006"

Well, it's that time of year again -- the Wisconsin State Fair officially opened it's gates today. And, since I live in the same neighborhood as the massive State Fair Grounds, I get to hear pedestrians walking through my neighborhood late into the night, ten times as much traffic traveling down my street on weekends, cars parked in every available parking spot, and yes, the sights and sounds of the food and fairway wafting into my front yard.... (Mmmm, deep fried food!)

Anyway....

Not that I'm complaining much. I haven't been to the Fair in years, yet I still find myself looking forward to it every August. In a way, where I live, I get to experience most of it, and I don't even have to leave my apartment! For my frugal personality, that really is the best of both worlds.

So, with the festivities right outside my doorstep, I'll probably be writing about it a bit more during the coming days. Feel free to enjoy, and my sincere appologies if you aren't the fair-loving type. On the upside, though, it'll all be over on August 13th. :)

So, with that said, have a wonderful Thursday, and until next time,

Your happily blogging and ever-musing friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)