Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Friday, November 03, 2006


"Paint and Electrical Work"

Today I did more work for my landlord. Only, this time, we re-striped the parking lot at my apartment building (aka, painted all new parking spots), completely replaced the florescent light fixtures in two of the stairwells, and, upgraded the standard overhead lights in the two bedrooms of my apartment with brand new ceiling fans.

In other words, I now have a classy new ceiling fan/light in my bedroom. How cool is that! Looks great... and circulates the air far more efficiently too!

Yep, I'm getting pretty handy around here these days. :)

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)