Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Saturday, November 25, 2006


"Trek News"

For those of you Trek fans out there, you'll be happy to know that there's some good news. Two of the big fan film projects have new releases out. Star Trek: New Voyages has the long-awaited full episode of "To Serve All My Days", featuring Walter Keonig and written by Trek vet, DC Fontana. And the web mini-series, "Of Gods and Men" now has an extended five minute trailer available.

Both can be viewed through the following links:

"To Serve All My Days" (downloadable on the New Voyages website)

"Of Gods and Men" (extended trailer)

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)