Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Monday, December 25, 2006


"Back in Milwaukee"

Well folks, I'm back in Milwaukee again after spending the weekend up in Minneapolis. It certainly wasn't a white Christmas down here, but up by my parents there were a few inches of snow on the ground, so I was happy.

My entire family (except Ben, still in Iraq) was able to converge, and food, fun, and gift giving was enjoyed by all. We even had an opportunity to record a DVD of the gathering to send off to Ben. So, in a way, even he gets to share in our celebration. Ah, the joys of modern technology!

When all was said and done, I returned to the great state of Wisconsin laden with new books, a new digital camera (from Scott), a small supply of my mom's homemade cookies and chocolate candies (which I've been known to drool over!), and plenty of great memories to tide me over until the next get-together. The high point of the trip: Sharing in the rare blessing of family for the holidays. The low point: Spending 13-14 hours on the road to make it happen. :)

Thankfully, however, the high points outweight the low, so, it's all worth it!

To those that have yet to celebrate their family Christmas' today, have a Very Merry Christmas Day, kick back, put your feet up, save me some egg nog, and until next time,

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)