Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Monday, January 29, 2007


"Jon Gets an Upgrade"

For nearly five years, this blog has been hosted through Blogger -- originally created by Pyra Labs. In early 2003, internet giant, Google, quietly purchased Blogger, and has slowly been making it their own since. Today, I was finally strong-armed into "upgrading" from the classic Blogger that I know and love, to the "new" Google Blogger that's still somewhat problematic.

So, as a cautionary note, please pardon any dust or errors you may encounter as I work out the kinks of this new "upgrade". I'm still here, I'm still blogging... but if there's a lengthy delay in posting -- or wonky code of some sort -- just blame Google.

And, in the event that something does go wrong, or the upgrade doesn't take, just check out the news page of JonBaas.com, or my MySpace blog for all the details.

Alright... here goes. Wish me luck!

UPDATE - 7:50 PM:
The "upgrade" seems to have taken. I'm now on the Google blogging system. I'll take a look at the new features and work out any necessary kinks later on. But for now, we're still here, and all is well. Maybe this upgrade isn't so bad afterall. We'll see.

Until later,

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)