Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Friday, February 09, 2007


"Movie Friday: Love Letters"

So... another Friday, another movie.

Today, though, we'll go with a romantic theme. Afterall, this is the weekend before Valentine's Day. What better time to share a little love, right?

So, as I was looking through possible short films, I came across this one... and it won, hands down. It was originally produced by a 38-year-old 3D animator, named Jeff, as a way of proposing to his girlfriend Natasha. He assembled a team of 20 animators, co-workers, and a few students from an animation class at the Art Institute of California-San Francisco, and in just three months, they put together this short little four minute film.

When it was completed, Jeff surprised his Natasha by bringing her to the Parkway Theater in Oakland, and playing the film on the big screen in front of over 100 of his friends and family. The event was filmed for the TLC television show "A Perfect Proposal." ... She, of course, said yes.

So, that said, and without further adeu, I bring you, "Love Letters". Enjoy!

Have a great Friday all,

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)