Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Monday, February 05, 2007


"SuperBowl Commercials"

Yesterday was "SuperBowl Sunday". Big news in America. However, unless the Green Bay Packers are one of the two teams playing, I'm usually not all interested. The only reason I *would* watch the game, would be for the silly commercials... and yesterday, I passed on those too. Thankfully, I didn't miss much. They weren't all that memorable.

There was, however, one ad that stood out to me as being a cut above the rest. Humorous, witty, and cleverly executed. This year, it was the Blockbuster commercial. Give it a watch, and see if you don't agree with me!

And, for those of you that are curious, here are the rest of this year's SuperBowl ads. Enjoy.

Have a great Monday all, and until next time,

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)