Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007


"The First Day of Spring!"

Welcome to the first day of Spring, everyone! Let the warm weather, the new buds, and the vibrant colors of my favorite season commence. Let there be green!

UPDATE: - (7:17 PM)
April showers bring May flowers. In this case, though, it's March showers. Yep, you got it... it's raining outside. A downpour actually, and with a little thunder and lighting mixed in. What better way is there than to kick off the first day of Spring than a good hard rain -- a good hard rain to turn everything nice and green tomorrow! Ahhh, yes... lilacs. I can smell them already!

Have a great rest of the day all, and enjoy the new season!

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)