Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Thursday, March 15, 2007


"Going Wayback!"

Let's do a little something different this evening, shall we? Let's go back in time. Let's go back in time -- via the internet -- and see what this website used to look like half a decage ago. Yes, let's take a trip back to the Wayback Machine!

For those of you that don't know, I actually created and launched JonBaas.com (this website) on May 13, 2002. At the time, I was just about to graduate from college, and I wanted a professional corner of the net to share and promote my artistic and theatrical skills.

Back then, this is what my website used to look like: JonBaas.com, Version 1.0.

Go ahead, click around on the site. Courtesty of the Internet Wayback Machine, it's all there. Everything is as it looked back in September 2002 when the site was first archived.

A year and a half later -- on October 7, 2003 -- I redesigned and relaunched that site. This was the result: JonBaas.com, Version 2.0. In January 2005, I modified the colors to the current design.

But, that's not all!... No, believe it or not, JonBaas.com was NOT my first website. I actually had an official website long before I launched my own domain. Back in early 2001, this was my first website: I called it Capsule.jon ... (and yes, I designed the logo!)

Most people don't realize this, but I've had an official website since 2001. I've been blogging since August of 2002, and before that, I had a public diary on OpenDiary.com for almost a year. When it comes to the internet... I'm an old pro!

Have fun exploring, and until next time, have a great Friday as well!

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)