Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Monday, April 02, 2007


"Let's Play Ball!"

Earlier this afternoon, a brilliant 2-hit complete game by pitcher Ben Sheets gave the Milwaukee Brewers a 7-1 win over the Dodgers in their sold-out home opener. And, from what I heard, it could very well have been the best opening day pitching performance in team history; maybe even Milwaukee major league history! I know it's only the first game in a long 162-game season, but come on... it gives us longing fans hope!

Yep. The 2007 MLB baseball season is finally underway!

I'll even make a prediction... I predict that my Brewers will finally end the season with a winning record (something they haven't done for over a decade!). Even with a weak NL Central, I’m not sure that'll be enough to win the division, but I do think they'll earn that record. They have plenty of depth and talent on the roster this year, and solid starting pitching to support it. Yeah, this could be a very good year!

Milwaukee 7, LA Dodgers 1

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)