Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Saturday, May 05, 2007


"Marine Boy and Navy Girl"

Here are a few quick updates regarding my military siblings:

First, Ben. He's been in Northern Iraq on combat duty since last year. As of right now, though, his tour is up, and he has returned to the States. He's back on his Marine base in Southern California, but in two weeks he'll be returning home to Minneapolis, MN for a month. Welcome back bro!

And, Lydia -- the youngest. A few weeks ago I had mentioned her enlistment in the U.S. Navy. This past Monday, she was officially sworn in. She goes off to boot camp on September 17th, and after that, she'll be trained as a translater. Way to go sis!

Becca, the third military sibling -- and only commissioned officer -- remains stateside as an analyst with the U.S. AirForce. She is still based in Texas.

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)