Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007


"The U.S. Civil War in Four Minutes"

As a former Civil War reenactor, I've developed a strong interest in the five-year war that tore apart the United States over 145 years ago. It pitted brother against brother, state against state, and goes down in history as the worst military conflict on American soil.

It also ended up strengthening the nation we live in today.

Recently, I came across a visual representation of how difficult it was to make progress during that war. It's from the Lincoln Museum in Springfield, IL. There’s a date and casualty counter in the corner of the video. Feel free to follow along as the war progresses. ... [video]

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)