Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Friday, June 29, 2007


"Movie Friday: "Spin"

Another Friday, another movie! This week my selection is titled, "Spin".

Today's live-action short was actually featured on my blog last year. However, since it's such a good one (and a personal favorite), I thought I'd repost it, and include this gem within my growing "Movie Friday" collection. The winner of over 35 film festival awards worldwide, this is easily one of the most successful short films of all time.

A mysterious DJ is sent to a busy city block to mend a series of tragic events that occur in our everyday lives. Does he succeed? Does he fail? This is his experience.

Enjoy, and have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)