Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Sunday, July 22, 2007


"Baas Updates"

My parents called from Minnesota this evening, and I got an update on what us Baas siblings are up to these days. I find some of this news quite fascinating!:

My actress sister, Rachel (second oldest), is finally getting married! She and her lawyer fiance will be tying the knot in the church she purchased and converted to a theatre. Their wedding is in October up in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.

Becca (the third oldest, and Lieutenant in the Air Force), is currently undergoing additional training down in Atlanta. She was formerly based in Texas, however, in November, she'll be reassigned to Ramstein Air Base in Germany. Her new assignment will be for three years.

Ben continues to train with the Marines. He's based down in the desert near San Diego, and is preparing for a second Iraq deployment in early 2008.

Joel is on break from college. He's spending the summer at home in Minneapolis, and will be resuming his education studies in the fall. He's on track to be a high school history teacher.

And finally, Lydia (the youngest) begins her Naval training and enlistment in September. She is currently spending her last civilian summer at home.

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)