Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Sunday, July 29, 2007


"My Real Age"

Your health, lifestyle, and habits have a dramatic affect on your lifespan. The choices we make, the food we eat, and the medical conditions we have affect our lives in either positive or negative ways. Here is a Real Age Calculator which illustrates a few of these factors. Answer 33-34 brief questions, and calculate your health age.

Please note, the results are, of course, only approximations. The science of aging cannot predict all the events in ones life -- those are entirely unique to you. However, it can average the lifespan of persons with known conditions, and make an educated guess from there. This test, while based on that educated guess, is for entertainment only.

Here are my results: It would appear that I am far healthier than I assumed, and -- scientifically -- I could live to be a very wise and happy old man. Hey, sounds good to me! :)
  • My Biological Age: -- 27 years
  • My Health Age: -- 6.6 years

  • Average Life Expectancy (Real Age Calculator): -- 74 years
  • Average Life Expectancy (CIA World Factbook, male, USA): -- 75.15 years
  • My Life Expectancy (Real Age Calculator): -- 94.4 years

And, according to this Age Calculator (my age in relation to the actual earth orbit), I am:
  • 27 years and 161 days old.
  • 2.74 decades old.
  • 10023.61 days old.

And my upcoming birthday in 2008 would be:
  • February 18 -- celebrated day.
  • February 17 at 18:00:00 -- based on the earth's orbit.
  • March 10 at 19:49:54 -- based on full moon cycles.
  • January 22 at 22:04:48 -- on the moon.

Feel free to check out Poodwaddle for more nifty little gadgets and programs like the ones above. (Warning: They also have a few addictive games for those of you with free time on your hands!).

Have fun, enjoy, and have a great Sunday all!

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)