Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007


"The Night Sky"

I've always been fascinated by the night sky. When I was younger, I remember gazing up at the universe and seeing the twinkling lights looking back down at me. I would stand there in awe, knowing God had created all that (with one simple command!), and I'd wonder what was out there.

So much space... so much to tickle the imagination!

Well, recently, I came across a website that reminded me of those youthful stargazing moments. It's a website that -- in very simple terms -- shows you how to identify constellations, stars, planets, etc, and how to navigate them at night. It's our sky out there, and it's the same star-filled sky our ancestors mapped thousands of years ago. How much of it do *you* recognize?

Take this Night Sky course, and in about 15 minutes, you'll find out. Have fun!

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)