Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Thursday, August 02, 2007


"156 Years of Fun Starts... NOW!"

Well, folks, it's that time of year again. It's August, and time for cream puffs, livestock judging, musical acts, and the Midway. Yep, you got it. It's the 156th year of the Wisconsin State Fair, and today was the first day of it's two-week run.

I doubt I'll be going this year -- despite the fact that State Fair Park is just across the street -- but I'll certainly smell the food, hear the music, and see the lights of the Midway from my own front yard. And add to that the rise in noisy pedestrians, honking traffic, and countless parked cars, and I've got all the makings of the Fair without the admission price. Besides, I've got other things to do -- like parking some of those honking cars in my front yard, and making a few extra bucks.

Yep, an entrepreneur's gotta do what an entrepreneur's gotta do!

This year's State Fair runs from today, August 2, through Sunday, August 12. Feel free to stay tuned, as I'll probably write about it a bit. Otherwise, nothing to see here... move along. :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)