Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Saturday, August 04, 2007


"All For the Heart of a Beautiful Maiden"

Today, I spent most of my day outside, parking cars on my front lawn for the Wisconsin State Fair. It was a gloomy day, no sun, just clouds -- and later on, rain -- but it still turned out alright in the end. I parked a few vehicles, earned a few bucks, and I am now this much closer to taking a trip down to Tennessee -- a trip to see my beautiful Jenny.

Why? Because I miss her. I miss her very much.

Yes, for those that are curious, she and I are -- in uncertain terms -- taking a break from "us". We're both very much in love, and we don't want to give up on each other, but for Jenny, she needs physical companionship more than anything right now. And that's been causing her great grief -- grief to the point that she's almost given up on me a few times. She needs something to hold on to, someone to touch, a heart to hear beating. And I so desperately want to ease her pain. But from up here in Milwaukee, my funds and resources are very limited.

So, I've decided to step up my efforts in new ways. I'm going to be trying some new things. Creative new things. And parking cars this weekend (and next), is the first major step in making my deeply-desired visit possible. Oh, don't get me wrong, I parked cars last summer and the summer before that, but this year it's different -- this year I have a cause.

In my life, I have never met anyone stronger, more loving, down-to-earth, persistantly determined, kind, thoughtful, or beautiful than Jenny. And I love her with all my heart. I can't give up on her. Far too many people have done that in her past. The cycle ends with me.

Granted, I don't know what will happen in the future, I don't know what will happen to "us", but I do know this... I will continue to fight for Jenny, and I will be here to share my strength with her for as long as she may need. Someday, yes, I hope "forever" can come into play, but for now, I'll keep walking beside her, supporting her, and offering to carry her when the times get rough. I will not let her fall. I could care less what happens to me in the process. Just as long as she doesn't have to go through the same pain she's endured in the past.

I'm doing what I do for her, for Jenny. I'm doing it all for the heart of a beautiful maiden... A beautiful maiden who needs someone to stand up for her. And as long as love endures, I will be there for her. I will not easily give up on her, or her heart.

Before long -- God-willing -- I will be there for her in person as well.

If you, my readers, have any suggestions for creative ways in which I might expedite my trip to Tennessee, please feel free to let me know. At this point, I'm willing to consider anything. Sure, my creative brain can go a long way, but sometimes it just can't cut it by itself.

I usually hate to ask for it -- but sometimes I really do need help.

And right now might be one of those times.

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)