Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Monday, August 13, 2007


"Jenny Update"

Jenny and I are taking a break. Length unknown. Permanence unknown.

She still has a great many struggles to work through, and she prefers to resolve them on her own. She has her reasons (even if they don't make sense to me), so I'll just have to be patient and accept them. I don't understand them, but I must accept them. I just hope she'll forgive me someday, and let me back in. Until then, I'm going to miss her -- deeply.

I have faith; and I have trust. And I will not stop loving her. She's an amazing woman (even if she doesn't see all of what I see right now), and she remains -- without a doubt -- the other half of my heart. I pray this is not the end. And I pray God has greater things in store... for both of us.

I need strength. I've got some tough days ahead of me.

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)