Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Thursday, August 09, 2007


"A Little Less Jon"

Big News! ... Yours truely got his hair cut today. Yeah, I know, it's not earth-shattering, but, hey, it is a "new" look. And it had to be done. Gone now are those soft blond locks people seem to like. No more of that wavy "male model hair". All gone. (Sorry girls!). But fear not, a few short months from now, it'll all be back. Rest assured. It'll be back.

For now, though, I think I'm going to enjoy not having long hair in my eyes. Or wind gusts blowing it all over the place. And I'm going to relish the cool breezes tickling the back of my neck. Ahhhhh! Yep. It feels nice to breath up top again. Less hair; happier Jon!

And, yes, if you really want to run your hands through my hair, let me know. I'll start a waiting list for three months from now. ... [rolls eyes]. ... Tsk, tsk, tsk. Some people!

Have a wonderful evening everyone!

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)