Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Wednesday, August 08, 2007


"My Least Favorite King"

Well, the inevitable happened. Barry Bonds -- my least favorite baseball player -- finally hit his 756th homerun. He did so yesterday in San Francisco. This now puts him in first place as the new career homerun king. As expected, he wasn't very humble about it.

"Bonds hits No. 756 to break Aaron's home run record"

UPDATE: - (3:02 PM)
How ironic. It wasn't even a San Francisco Giants fan who caught Barry Bond's 756th homerun ball. Nope. It was Matt Murphy, a 22-year-old Mets fan from Queens, NY.

And get this... Matt and a friend were en route to Australia, and in San Francisco for a one-day layover. They purchased their tickets just before the game.

"Unlikely fan caught Bonds' home run ball"

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)