Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Monday, November 12, 2007


"2007 NL Rookie of the Year: Ryan Braun"

It's official, in one of the closest races ever, Ryan Braun (of my Milwaukee Brewers!) beat Troy Tulowitzki (of the Colorado Rockies) 128-126 to win the NL Rookie of the Year award. This year, the Milwaukee third baseman put together not only one of the best rookie years recently, but also in the history of baseball. Now all we need now is for homer-hitting Prince Fielder to snag the MVP! That would be awesome!

"Brewers 3B Braun named NL Rookie of the Year"

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)