Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008


"Going Bananas"

Here's something useful: ... 20 facts about the natural healing power of bananas.
  • Before reaching for the insect bite cream, try rubbing the affected area with the inside of a banana peel. Many people find it amazingly successful at reducing swelling and irritation.

  • Want a quick shine on your shoes? Take the inside of a banana peel, and rub it directly on your shoe. Finish with a dry cloth.

  • One of the quickest ways of curing a hangover is to make a banana milkshake, sweetened with honey. The banana calms the stomach, and with the help of the honey, builds up depleted blood sugar levels, while the milk soothes and re-hydrates your system.

I always knew bananas were good for you. I just didn't realize they were this much of a multi-purpose remedy as well. I guess "a banana a day, keeps the doctor away!"

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)