Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Friday, February 29, 2008


"More Snow; More Shovel"

More snow fell on Milwaukee last night. About 2-3 inches. That'll definitely move us closer to the tenth spot on the list of snowiest winters. The official totals haven't been posted yet, though, but as soon as they are, I'll add an update right here. Stay tuned!

Have a wonderful Friday everyone!

UPDATE: - (7:27 PM)
With a little more snowfall during the day today, our grand total for winter clocks in at an impressive 78.9 inches. 2.4 inches fell since midnight. Less than an inch remains before we hit the record books. Anyone care to guess when that'll happen? :)

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)