Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Saturday, February 23, 2008


"Smoke on the Water"

I'm a big fan of 80's rock music. I also tend to enjoy some of the classic rock from the decade before. Granted, I was far too young in the 80's to be a fan, and I wasn't born yet in the 70's, but now that I've grown up... I've really come to appreciate the style. That said, one of my favorite rock songs happens to be "Smoke on the Water", by Deep Purple. Very much a classic! ... [video]

Well, I found something today that puts a whole new spin on that favorite rock song of mine. A very creative spin. I found a cover version -- played in ancient Japanese style by Ooedo No Hikeshi. Not only does it have that classic rock sound... it also has a Japanese twist! ... [video]

Feel free to take a listen, and let me know what you think!

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)