Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Thursday, February 07, 2008


"There's a Sidewalk Here Somewhere"

The snowfall totals from yesterday's storm are out: In my neighborhood, we got 14.2 inches! And that's not counting the foot or so already on the ground, the new drifts blown by the wind, or the snow banks created by passing plows. Yeah, we got buried, and we got buried good.

As the guy who shovels the sidewalks at my apartment (public and private), I'm supposed to have them all cleared by morning. Unfortunately, that's just not going to happen. We got too much snow, and far too much to clear in one sitting. I did what I could, I'm exhaused, now I need sleep. What remains... will probably be an all-day project.

If you're in the area later today, and you wanna give me a hand, I'd be very grateful. I'll even save you a nice big mug of hot apple cider! Mmmmm... strenuous workout, and a hot steamy beverage. The perfect winter combination!

Have a safe and beautiful Thursday everyone!

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)