Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008


"The Wisconsin Primary"

Today is a notable day here in Wisconsin politics. Today is the Wisconsin Primary, and this state's opportunity to select it's chosen candidates for the November Presidential election. I don't know yet if I'll vote this time around or not, but I will make a prediction nonetheless: Barack Obama will win on the Democratic side, and John McCain will take the Republican vote.

I'll check back in later today and let you know how close I actually was. :)

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!

UPDATE: - (5:09 AM, Wednesday)
Yep. I was right. Obama won 58 percent of the Democratic vote over Hillary's 41. And John McCain, the Republican front-runner, took 55 percent of his party's vote. I have a feeling the Presidential election will be the same -- Barack Obama vs. John McCain.

"Obama wins Wis. primary, Hawaii caucus"

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)