Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Monday, March 31, 2008


"Let's Play Ball!"

The hype here in Minneapolis revolved heavily around the baseball home opener for the local Minnesota Twins. As it just so happened, I was out and about today, and everywhere I looked, people were sporting Twins gear. Me and my favorite Brewers hat were a little out of place.

Today was Milwaukee's first game of the season too, although my team was playing the Cubs down in Chicago. And -- to the fans' disappointment I'm sure -- the Brewers won in overtime, 4-3.

Such an event can only mean one thing, though... baseball is back! And it's time to watch the Brewers blossom into a contending team. My pre-season predictions: The Brewers will edge out the Cubs and finally win the National League Central. They will then surprise in the playoffs, and challenge the Mets in the National League Championship Series. Odds are, the Mets would probably win that matchup, but not without a fight. In the end, Milwaukee will have something big to cheer about. And let me tell you, it's... about... time!

So far, stage one: Milwaukee one, Chicago zero. Go Brewers!

"Brewers beat Cubs to spoil Fukudome debut"

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)