Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Sunday, March 16, 2008


"A Sunday in the Sun"

I went for a walk this afternoon, and I must say... it's so nice to see Spring arriving! Birds are chirping, the record 84.5 inches of snow we got this winter has melted away (except for the once large snowbanks), and I can walk on the grass again (even if it is still ugly and brown). Yeah, today was a beautiful day, 34 degrees, sunny.... very invigorating!

In four days, it will officially be Spring. Flowers will errupt in bloom all over the place, the grass will turn green, leaves will sprout on the trees -- and I won't need winter gloves anymore! A black and white Milwaukee will burst forth in color, and a long cold winter will be put to rest. I can't wait!

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)