Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008


"16 Abandoned Hotels"

There is something utterly intriguing, mysterious, and beautiful about old abandoned buildings. Asylums, Hotels, Hospitals, ghost towns, that sort of place. For some reason, I'm completely entranced by them. Maybe it's my love of history... and mystery, I don't know. Whatever it is, I do know this: If those walls could tell tales, I would eagerly listen for hours!

That said, here's a fascinating photo list of 16 abandoned hotels from around the world. Feel free to take a look, and let me know if you feel the mystery too!

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)