Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008


"A Day in the Life of Jon -- (April 30, 2008)"

-- 12:01 AM --
Wednesday begins. Being on a non-traditional day/sleep schedule, I'm still awake from Tuesday... and I plan to continue well into the morning. As it just so happens, I begin today in front of the television watching the 2006 animated film, "Flushed Away".

-- 12:55 AM --
The movie concludes (an excellent, and very humorous one I might add!). I return to my computer to do a little of this, and a little of that. I'll check email, sign into MySpace/Facebook, work for a bit, and hang out in my online chat circles. If you see me around, feel free to say hi!

-- 1:44 AM --
I notice (with great glee!) that the Milwaukee Brewers beat the Chicago Cubs 10-7 on Tuesday! It's always nice to see the hometown team crush the nearby rival! :)

-- 3:58 AM --
Well, time to take a break from the computer. Time for me to go find some dinner, and maybe watch the ABC early morning news. Pizza, here I come!

-- 5:31 AM --
Dinner's over, and might I say, that was one very tasty pizza! Pepperoni, with extra cheese and toppings. Mmmm! Good stuff. But, now it's back to work. My projects: A number of things relating to my online store, a little marketing,... and some networking! See ya in a bit!

-- 7:51 AM --
Taking a break to grab a shower and watch some television.

-- 9:12 AM --
All showered, shaved, and clean. At the moment, I'm out in the living room sitting comfortably on the couch, ice water in hand, and watching "Live with Regis and Kelly".

-- 10:09 AM --
I've returned to my computer. Done watching TV. Time to design a few T-shirts.

-- 12:06 PM --
Alright, I'm off to bed. I'll see you all again in a few hours!

-- 6:52 PM --
I'm up and about, rested and ready to resume my day. I didn't sleep quite as long as I would have liked, but, if I grow tired later, I can always crawl back into bed and take a nap. Right now, though, I think I'm going to go find something to eat for "breakfast". I'll be back in a bit.

-- 7:53 PM --
Ok, back to work. Time to design a few more T-shirts.

-- 11:59 PM --
And thus ends my Wednesday. I've spent the last four hours designing new T-shirts for my store (I'll have a Military category online later this morning). Like yesterday, my "day" will continue into tomorrow, but for now... I think it's time for a break. :)

Have a wonderful Thursday all. Thanks for joining me as I blogged my day!

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)