Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Friday, June 06, 2008


"Movie Friday: "Big Buck Bunny"

My weekly movie feature remains in hiatus due to technical reasons. However, I did come across this great little film that I just had to post. So, grab the popcorn, find a comfy spot on the couch, sit back and relax... for I bring you a special presentation of....

Another Friday, another movie. This week my selection is titled, "Big Buck Bunny".

Today's cute animated film tells the story of a giant rabbit with a heart bigger than himself. One sunny day, when three mischievous rodents rudely harass him, something suddenly snaps... and the rabbit shows his true cunning prowess! In typical cartoon tradition, Buck prepares to enact a comical revenge upon the dimwitted rodents.

Enjoy, and have a wonderful weekend everyone!

UPDATE: - (9:54 PM)
And, just for fun, how about some real life sneaky squirrels?

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)