Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Wednesday, July 02, 2008


"My New Neighbors"

I just found out who my new downstairs neighbors will be.

A few days ago, I showed the apartment to a young single mother and her 5-year-old daughter. She liked the place, filled out an application, and I passed it along to my landlord. He approved it, and today she signed the rental contract. Later this month the two of them will be moving in.

You know, I've gotten used to a young child living downstairs. Previously it was a young boy. Now it's a young girl only a few years older. It's nice to see the trend continue. :)

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)